ACDHH Specialists strive to provide advocacy for Deaf consumers ensuring communication accessibility, while working with other agencies and organizations to increase and expand opportunities and improve the quality of life for people with hearing loss.
Meet ACDHH's Deaf Specialists:
Things we have done...
- It's a Deaf Deaf World Event
- Deaf Self-Advocacy Trainings (DSAT)
- Emergency Evacuation Drill & Exercises
- Healthcare Provider Curriculum Trainings
- Public Safety Curriculum Trainings
- Apache ASL Trails (AAT)
- Arizona Association of the Deaf (AzAD)
- Arizona Center for Disability Law (ACDL)
- Arizona Deaf Senior Citizen Coalition (ADSCC)
- Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs (DEMA)
- City of Phoenix
- Maricopa County Emergency Management
- Maricopa County Superior Court
- National Association of the Deaf (NAD)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Pima Community College: Nursing Training Programs
- Valley Center of the Deaf (VCD)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
If you have questions, need information and/or resources please contact the ACDHH front desk by email, phone or videophone:
If you need advocacy and/or consultation, contact one of our Deaf Specialists, Beca Bailey or Aimee Mousavi by email or VP.
Beca Bailey can be reached at B.Bailey@acdhh.az.gov or by VP at 480-264-0189.
Aimee Mousavi can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by VP at 602-888-0720