Quiet Restaurants Help Hard of Hearing People Hear Better
Here are some tips:
* remember to request to sit in a quiet area
* choose a high-backed booth
* don’t sit near the windows or doors
* stay away from the kitchen and bars
* make sure you have good lighting so you can lipread
In pleasant weather, consider sitting on the patio.
If you can have your meal earlier or later than normal, that will also help!
Here are some restaurants in Arizona that are quiet:
Lou's Tivoli Gardens in Surprise
Cheesecake Factory locations often have highback booths with various seating areas that can be quieter
Black Angus Steakhouse locations often have highback booths which helps dampen sound
Tucson Area Quiet Restaurants