Navigating Systems of Care
Understanding how to navigate the different healthcare options and eligibility requirements for different programs that can provide assistance in the management of care can be overwhelming. There can be multiple agencies and several different providers involved in the diagnostic and candidacy process in supporting the needs of your Deaf, Hard of Hearing or DeafBlind child.
- AHCCCS Healthcare Eligibility- State of Arizona’s Medicaid program for children and families that can provide assistance with healthcare needs.
- ALTCS Eligibility- State of Arizona’s medicaid program that provides long term care services for individuals with qualifying conditions.
- Children’s Rehabilitative Services- State of Arizona’s medicaid program providing specialty care services for children and youth with qualifying conditions.
- DDD Eligibility - State of Arizona’s program providing services to individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Social Security Administration Eligibility- Federal program for children and families with qualifying conditions to assist with coverage and cost of medical expenses.
- ACDHH Family Resource Guide PDF