The 56th Legislature- 1st Regular Session happening now!
Check out the Legislative Action Toolkit. Including:
- How You Can Take Action
- Template Email for Contacting Legislators
- Video– How to Use Request to Speak (RTS) System
- Video- How to Participate in a Virtual Committee Hearing
People with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations such as interpreters, alternative formats, or assistance with physical accessibility.
If you require accommodations, please contact:
House of Representatives
- Chief Clerk's Office: (602) 926-3032 (voice)
- House Sergeant at Arms Office: (602) 926-5569
- Senate Secretary's Office: (602) 926-4231 (voice)
- Senate Sergeant at Arms Office: (602) 926-5969
The public can use the RTS system to register your support of or your opposition of a bill.
You must register your account first at one of the kiosks at the State Capitol (Phoenix) or Tucson annex.
To follow a bill in the going through the state legislature, you can use the state's bill tracking system. You can also use this to see what committees bills have been assigned!
The Capitol is located on 17th Avenue between Washington and Jefferson St on the west side.
Arizona State Capitol Complex
1700 W Washington St
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Here you can access current and historical legislative resources from the United States. This includes bill finders, public laws and other information regarding National legislation.
**Click each of the underlined links below to be taken to that resource**
National Conference of State Legislatures
U.S Department of State
Legislative Resources for kids
A Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation
WashLaw U.S State Resources
The Council of State Governments