ACDHH’s Board is comprised of 14 commissioners appointed by the Governor who oversee the work of the agency. If reappointed, Representatives can serve two consecutive 3 year terms.
- Four Deaf representatives
- Four Hard of Hearing representatives
- One parent of a Deaf or Hard of Hearing child
- One member who is a licensed sign language interpreter
- One licensed hearing aid dispenser
- One clinical audiologist representative
- One representative from the Arizona Department of Economic Security
- One representative from the Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind
The Governor is currently accepting applications for vacant Commissioner positions on the ACDHH board. There are 3 Deaf Representatives needed.