ACDHH’s Board is comprised of 14 commissioners appointed by the Governor who oversee the work of the agency. If reappointed, Representatives can serve two consecutive 3 year terms.
- Four Deaf representatives
- Four Hard of Hearing representatives
- One parent of a Deaf or Hard of Hearing child
- One member who is a licensed sign language interpreter
- One licensed hearing aid dispenser
- One clinical audiologist representative
- One representative from the Arizona Department of Economic Security
- One representative from the Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind
The Governor is currently accepting applications for vacant Commissioner positions on the ACDHH board. There are currently openings for 1 Deaf Representative, 1 Hearing Aid Dispenser Representative, 1 Parent of a Deaf or Hard of Hearing child Representative, and 1 Hard of Hearing Representative.